Clean Green Blender Soup Dana Rae Paré
Total 5 minutes / Makes 3 servings
Need a little internal spring cleaning? Try this delicious detox soup. Lemon brightens the flavor of the greens, arugula gives it a peppery punch and sweet potato thickens it up.
Clean, Green & Happy
This healthy, nourishing soup is so easy to make. It’s all done in a blender with fresh, organic, clean ingredients.
Here are just a few of the benefits for your mind, body and gut health.
- Arugula contains folate, potassium, Vitamin C,K, & A. Studies on the benefits of arugula range from anti-cancer to aphrodisiac.
- Spinach is an excellent source of iron, along with all of the above benefits. It contains thylakoids which curb appetite and aid in emptying stomach.
- Ginger is the most nutritionally powerful spice. It is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, aids in digestion and has a positive effect on weight loss.
- Lemon contains Vitamin C, aids in digestion and boosts your immune system.
- Sweet Potato contains soluble and insoluble fiber which is excellent for gut health, keeping intestinal lining healthy and strong.
Whip up a batch for lunch this week.
- 2 cups organic hot broth (chicken, veggie or bone broth)
- 1 cup organic arugula
- 1 cup organic spinach
- 1 inch chunk of fresh peeled ginger
- 1 organic lemon juiced
- 1 pre-cooked sweet potato
- Place all ingredients in blender or Vitamix.
- Blend on high until smooth.