Shoulder Love Scrub Dana Rae Paré
Give your shoulders some love with this silky, sexy, DIY-scrub.
Shoulder Love Scrub
Show off your yoga arms with this decadent body scrub. It smells amazing, exfoliates, nourishes and is packed with healthy skin benefits. Made with chocolate, coconut sugar and soothing almond oil.
Chocolate contains antioxidants and essential nutrients.
Almond oil has been used for centuries in Chinese and Ayurvedic practices and here’s why:
- Vitamin A contains retinol for smoothing fine lines.
- Vitamin E can reduce ultraviolet damage.
- Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent premature skin aging and protect from sun damage.
- Zinc is essential nutrient for healing scars and acne.
Ready for silky shoulders?
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet pure almond oil
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa
- Mix well.
- In shower, wet skin then gently scrub. Makes enough for your whole body.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.